For the first time in roughly 10 days, one of the wallets associated with the troubled cryptocurrency hedge fund, Three Arrows Capital, has moved some funds.
On-chain data reveals that the address removed $33 million worth of stETH (staked ETH) from the Curve liquidity pool, alongside roughly $2 million worth of BTC.
- Data from Etherscan reveals that an address associated with Three Arrows Capital has removed some $33 million (20,945 stETH) from the Curve Liquidity Farming Pool contract.
- The transaction can be tracked here.
- The address (ending in 58143) also removed 202 wrapped BTC (WBTC) worth about $4 million in liquidity.
- There doesn’t seem to be any reasoning behind the move.
- It’s worth noting, though, that the latest developments with Three Arrows Capital took place at the end of August.
- Back then, Teneo – the liquidator of 3AC – received approval to probe the financial records of the company in Singapore.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.