AP Inter 2-year supplementary results 2022: The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh will release the AP Inter 2-year Supplementary exam result 2022 on its official website. The exam was conducted from August 3 to August 12.
Andhra Pradesh Inter 1st year & 2nd-year results were released on June 22, 2022
AP Inter 2-year Supplementary results 2022: Steps to download
Step 1: Students, first of all, go to the official website – bie.ap.gov.in
Step 2: Now click on the Result Option.
Step 3: Now click on the AP Inter 2nd year supplementary results link.
Step 4: Enter your roll number and date of birth and fill in the captcha code.
Step 5: Click on the submit button.
Step 6: Your AP Inter Supply Exam Result will appear on the computer.
Step 7: Save the result and take a printout for future use.
AP Inter 2-year supplementary results 2022: Details mentioned on
- Name of the Student
- Father’ name
- Mother’s name
- Name of the organization
- Subject-wise marks secured by the student
- Total marks obtained by the student
- Percentage of the student
- The final status of the result
The government of Andhra Pradesh will release the result for 2nd year on the basis of marks awarded to student’s performance in Class 10 and Class 11. The board will weigh the marks achieved in the top three subjects of Class 10 by 30%, and the remaining 70% will be determined by subject-wise scores achieved by students in Intermediate first year or Class 11. The practical examination marks will be considered as they were before the second wave of Covid-19.