Dreamfolks Services IPO: After Syrma SGS Technology IPO, the initial public offering of Dreamfolks Services, India’s largest airport service aggregator platform, is set to open for subscription on Wednesday. Earlier, API Holdings, the parent entity of PharmEasy, on August 20 has withdrawn the draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) of India’s largest online pharmacy. Syrma SGS Technology IPO, which was subscribed 32.61 times on the final day, has initiated share allotment starting today, August 23, as per discount broker Upstox. Interestingly, Dreamfolks Services Limited Co operates in an industry which has no listed peer.
As Dreamfolks Services IPO opens for subscription on Wednesday, August 24, here are 10 things to know about the issue.
1. Dreamfolks Services IPO and close dates: The issue, which opens on Wednesday, August 24, 2022, will close on Friday, August 26, 2022.
2. Dreamfolks Services IPO Price Band: Rs308 -326 per equity share
3. Dreamfolks Services IPO Bid Lot: 46 equity share & multiple shares in thereof
4. Dreamfolks Services IPO Face Value: Rs 2 per equity share
5. Dreamfolks Services IPO Listing: The listing will be done on both the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and BSE.
6. Dreamfolks Services IPO Registrar: Link Intime India Private Limited
7. Dreamfolks Services IPO Issue Size: Rs 531– 562 crores
8. Dreamfolks Services IPO Offer For Sale: The company has set aside up to 17,242,368 equity shares for OFS.
9. Dreamfolks Services IPO objective: As per a note by brokerage firm Edelweiss, the company plans to carry out the offer for sale of up to 17,242,368 equity shares by the selling Shareholders with the benefits of listing the equity shares on the Stock Exchanges. Further, The Company expects that the listing will enhance its visibility and brand image and provide liquidity to the shareholders.
10. Dreamfolks Services Promoters: Liberatha Peter Kallat, Mukesh Yadav and Dinesh Nagpal are the company promoters.
As per the Edelweiss note, the company has set aside an amount of Rs 421.58% or 75% of the overall issue size of Rs 562.10 crore for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs). Besides, Rs 84.32 crore or 15% or the total size has been earmarked for NIBs. Likewise, the company has kept shares worth Rs 56.21 crore or 10% for retail investors.