Tune in as Harris Bricken attorney Fred Rocafort and other experts discuss IP enforcement and protection for companies doing business in Southeast Asia.
Join policy makers, thought leaders, and experienced practitioners in the field of intellectual property (IP)—including speakers from the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the U.S. Association of Southeast Asian Nations (US-ASEAN) Business Council, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the private sector—for a free webinar on IP issues in Southeast Asia and the ASEAN Economic Community.
The two-hour program will offer insights into protecting and enforcing IP that will benefit U.S. rights holders, particularly small and medium-sized enterprises and new-to-market firms, doing business in Southeast Asia.
- Protecting and enforcing IP in ASEAN Economic Community markets
- Practical market experiences in Southeast Asia
- Cross-border e-commerce digital asset protection considerations
- U.S. government resources
This program is one of a series of webinars conducted by the USPTO to provide information to the business and legal practitioner communities in the U.S. It has been organized by the USPTO in cooperation with the U.S.-ASEAN Business Council, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration, and the U.S. Commercial Service.
- July 18, 2022 (United States): 7:00–9:00 p.m. EDT
- July 19, 2022 (Asia): 6:00–8:00 a.m. BKK/JKT · 7:00–9:00 a.m. SGT
Cost to Attend: Free