According to the tweet by the blockchain payments infrastructure, the validators of the network were working to identify and resolve the issue and asserted that no funds had been compromised.
- Celo block production did resume briefly before stalling again. The downtime does not appear to have affected the blockchain’s native token, CELO, which is slightly in the green on a daily scale.
- In its latest update, Celo Network tweeted,
“Validators are working to restart the network. Block production resumed briefly, however, stalled again. Validators, please join the validators-operators channel on Discord and follow the posted instructions to update your node. As previously stated, all funds are secure.”
- While the team behind Celo hasn’t mentioned that the deployment on Uniswap v3 could be the factor, the sudden downtime occurred shortly after the update took place.
- The Celo Foundation recently announced the launch of Uniswap V3 and green-asset pools after the community approved the deployment of v3 onto the blockchain.
- The main aim is to advance a regenerative financial (ReFi) system and currencies supported by natural capital on Celo.
- An initiative called “DeFi for the People” by the Celo Foundation had pledged a sum of $10 million to support ReFi liquidity. The idea is to develop DeFi products and services promoting regenerative rather than extractive economy and spur adoption of the pools on Uniswap V3.
- In April, Celo launched an incentive program worth $20 million for the new “Connect the World” campaign that seeks to invest in teams and projects looking to develop “high-quality Celo on- and off-ramps around the globe.”
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.