Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 is here! Ganesh Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is celebrated with an elaborate extravaganza of colourful parades, dancing, and feasting and concludes with idols of Bappa (Lord Ganesh) being immersed in water. This year the festivities begin on 31st August and conclude on 9th September.
It is believed that Lord Ganesha was born on the Chaturthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha in the Bhadrapada month. As Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 is here, this article can help you download and send Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 Stickers on Wishes, Images, Status, Video, Messages, Wallpaper and more to your loved ones.
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: Wishes, Images, Status, Video, Messages, Wallpaper:
– May Bappa bless you with the strength to let go of the bad and hold the ends of goodness, Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
– When we bring Bappa into our hearts and homes, leave all your worries. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
– When we have Bappa in our hearts, there is nothing to worry about. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
– Ganesh never told you to fast so go on eat that Modak for energy and taste, Boondi Laddoo to drown your sorrows, and Peda to relish in the worldly offerings. Ganapati Bappa Moraiya!
– This year with Ganesha may you bring home peace, hope, love and wisdom. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
– Always grateful to Bappa for he is the Lord of luck and remover of obstacles and his forever blessings. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi
– May you receive happiness as big as Ganesh’s appetite, Life as long as his trunk, Trouble as small as his mouse, Moments as sweet as the modaks. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!
On the Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2022, you can change your WhatsApp DP and Status as well. All you need to do is, go to Google search tab and type Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 or Ganesh Chaturthi. You will see relevant images. You need to download those images to set it as Your WhatsApp DP or WhatsApp Status.
(Source: Reuters, Pixabay)
To send Ganesh Chaturthi 2022 WhatsApp stickers, all you need to do is go to the Play Store and search for apps like Ganesh Chaturthi WhatsApp stickers or something on similar lines. Download and install apps of your choice from the list of apps that appears in front of you. Once installed, open it and select the preferred stickers and tap on the “Add to WhatsApp” or “+” option.
Open an individual or group chat. To add sticker packs, tap Emoji > Stickers > Add . Tap Download next to the sticker pack you want to download. If prompted, tap DOWNLOAD. Tap Back. Find and tap the sticker you want to send.