Happy Friendship day 2022: Friends are our extended family whose trusted company helps in our emotional growth. They are the ones who are your partner in crimes and your shoulder to cry on. To commemorate this special yet crazy bonding, we have a day to tell our friends how much they mean to us. So, sit with them and relive all the little special moments you’ve had with your friends.
Happy Friendship day 2022: Date and significance
Every year International friendship day is celebrated on 30th July, but in India, it is celebrated on the first Sunday of August. And this year, this special day falls on the 7th of August. This is a perfect day to commemorate the bond that you share with your friends.
This day is important as it marks the day that should be solely dedicated to friends and realising their significant presence in our life. Moreover, we spend so much time with our friends but we forget to thank them. Grab this opportunity and celebrate this special day with all your friends who have sailed with you in the course of life with no complaints.
Happy Friendship day 2022: Wishes, messages and WhatsApp greetings
- You are like the candle that brightens up the room. Many happy days are wished for you this Friendship Day.
- You will always have a place in my heart no matter how old we get or how far apart we are. I wish you a Happy Friendship Day!
- You brighten up my life and you make every moment special. A very happy friendship day to you. May our friendship grow with time!
- You are someone I can count on and may our friendship last forever. Happy friendship day buddy!
- You make every moment of my life special. Thank you for being my support when I was at my worst. Here’s to backing up each other forever. Happy friendship day!
Happy Friendship day 2022: Quotes
1. “Friendship like ours doesn’t solve life challenges but because of our friendship I know the challenges are not mine alone.” ~C Sampson
2. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” ~Arnold H. Glasgow
3. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” ~Helen Keller
4. “Friendship isn’t a big thing—it’s a million little things.” ~Paulo Coelho
5. “Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joy, and dividing our grief.” ~Joseph Addison