Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022: Maruti Suzuki Ltd recently launched its all-new Alto K10 in the Indian market. The domestic automaker has introduced the new hatchback with a price range between Rs 3.99 lakh – Rs 5.83 lakh(ex-showroom). The car is available in 4 variants and six irresistible colour options. The variants are Alto K10 STD, Alto K10 LXI, Alto K10 VXI, and Alto K10 VXI+. Whereas colors are Solid White, Silky Silver, Granite Grey, Sizzling Red, Speedy Blue, and Earth Gold. The customers can book the car at a token price of just Rs 11,000.
Here are some key highlights of the new Alto K10:
– The 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 has Auto Gear Shift Technology (AGS) that delivers superior drive quality and fuel efficiency.
– The car features a touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
– The car also gets a digital instrument cluster, front power windows, and steering-mounted controls.
– The Alto K10 comes with black grille on the front with a hexagonal mesh and curved headlamps. It also features redesigned bumper, steel rims and body lines.
– The all-new Alto K10 is powered by the company’s next-generation K-Series 1-litre petrol engine and delivers fuel efficiency of up to 24.9 kilometer per litre.
– The car has been conceptualised, designed, and developed by Maruti Suzuki in India using Suzuki’s platform, powertrain, and technology.
– In terms of safety, the All-New Alto K10 comes with dual airbags, ABS with electronic brake distribution and reverse parking sensors.
– The company observes 40 years of operations in India in year 2022.