Ace investor Mukul Agrawal reduced stakes in three portfolio stocks – OnMobile Global, Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Ltd, and J Kumar Infraprojects, in the June 2022 quarter, according to respective shareholding patterns of the companies available on the exchanges.
Agrawal dumped around 0.4 per cent each in OnMobile Global and Indian Metals & Ferro, reducing his total shareholding in the former to 1.2 per cent (13,00,000 shares) from 1.6 per cent. In the latter, it went down nearly 1.4 per cent (7,78,900 shares) from around 1.9 per cent, as per shareholding.
While in J Kumar, he sold over 0.1 per cent stakes, taking the overall holding in the company to around 2.6 per cent (20,00,000 shares) from around 2.8 per cent, according to the shareholding pattern.
Renowned investor Mukul Agrawal publicly holds 51 stocks with a net worth of over Rs 2,326.2 crore as of July 11, 2022, according to the stock analysis website trendlyne.com. Some prominent stocks such as Raymond, Radico Khaitan, and Indo Count among others are on his portfolio list.
Year-to-date, OnMobile Global has gained over 17 per cent, J Kumar Infraprojects up over 85 per cent, and Indian Metals down almost 37 per cent as against a nearly 8 per cent fall in the BSE Sensex.
During Monday’s session, Indian Metals surged over 2 per cent to 279.65 a share, while the other two stocks succumbed to market weakness – OnMobile flat with a negative bias to Rs 123.35 a share and J Kumar down over 1 per cent to Rs 302.35 a share on the BSE as against 0.11 per cent fall in Sensex.
Besides, these three stocks, Mukul Agrawal has stayed put in Apollo Pipes, Dhabriya Plywood, and Paras Defence and Space Technologies with the same holding of about 3.8, 10.5, and 2.3 per cent respectively for the last four quarters, trendlyne.com showed.