The leading athletic apparel company – Nike – has surpassed many prominent names with its NFT sales this year.
According to the latest stats, Dolce & Gabbana, Tiffany, Gucci, and Adidas are reaping millions from NFTs, but it’s Nike that tops the chart.
Dune Analytics researcher Noah Levine’s data showed the above businesses leading the NFT wave.
- Nike’s NFT-related projects have generated over $185 million in revenue, placing itself as the biggest earning brand.
- The iconic sports brand raked in $1.3 billion in transaction volume with $93 million from primary sales of NFTs while generating $92 million in the form of royalties.
- On the top of Nike’s list of collections is CloneX, with the highest royalty fees generating over $39 million. Next up is the Nike Sneakers-themed NFT collection MNLTH with $24.22 million.
- Other collections, including Mint Vial, MNLTH2, CryptoKick, RTFKT Bonus Items, have managed to rake in at least $1 million in royalty fees.
- Notably, Nike announced the acquisition of RTFKT last December as part of its jump in the metaverse space.
- Trailing behind were Dolce & Gabbana with $25.65 million, Tiffany with $12.62 million, and Adidas with $10.94 million in revenue.
- D&G leads with more than 9,000 transactions, closely followed by Gucci with nearly 4,000. Tiffany, on the other hand, managed to amass just 74 trades. Even though Adidas was placed fifth in terms of total revenue, it boasted the second most amount of transactions at over 51,000.
- The development comes amid a significant decline in NFT sales over the past several months as a result of the choppy market move.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.