PM-Kisan Pension Yojana 2022 Online Registration, Eligibility, Amount, Status: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PM-KMY) is a government-backed scheme especially meant for small and marginal farmers (SMFs). The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in August 2019 to help farmers to meet their financial requirements in old days.
Under this scheme, the government provides a minimum guaranteed pension of Rs 3,000 per month after 60 years of age. In case the pension holder dies, the government provides 50% of the pension as a family pension to the spouse. The family pension is only applicable only to the spouse and no one else can claim for it.
According to the official website of PM-KMY, all small and marginal farmers having cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares falling in the age group of 18 to 40 years, whose names appear in the land records of states/UTs as on 01.08.2019 are eligible to get benefit under the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022: Features
Assured Pension of Rs 3000 per month after 60 years of age
Matching Contribution by the Government of India
Those between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging from Rs 55 to Rs 200 till 60 years of age. On the maturity of the scheme, the government provides a monthly pension of Rs 3000.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Eligibility
1. For Small and Marginal Farmers
2. Entry age between 18 to 40 years
3. Cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT
4. Should not be SMFs covered under any other statuary social security schemes such as National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation scheme, Employees’ Fund Organization Scheme etc
5. Should not have opted for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and NPS for traders and self employed persons administered by the Ministry of Labour & Employment
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Documents
6. Those subscribing to the scheme should possess Aadhaar card; Savings Bank Account/PM- KISAN Account
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Online Registration
Step 1: Visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC)
Step 2: Documents – Aadhaar Card; Savings Bank Account Number along with IFSC Code (provide passbook or cheque leave or bank statement)
Step 3: Initial contribution amount should be made in cash. The contribution should be made to the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE)
Step 4: VLE will complete the online registration after authentication
Step 5: System will calculate the monthly contribution to be paid by the subscriber automatically according to entry age
Step 6: Enrollment cum auto debit mandate form will be generated and uploaded by the VLE
Step 7: A unique Kisan Pension Account Number (KPAN) will be generated. Also, a Kisan Card will be printed