How about a fund that gives back to you all the charges deducted during the policy term? PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited will return charges in this new scheme pertaining to fund management, premium allocation and mortality charges as per the policy terms and conditions, a media release said.
One of the leading life insurance company, PNB MetLife has launched a new ULIP plan, PNB MetLife Goal Ensuring Multiplier (GEM) where the company will returns the above mentioned charges according to its press release.
The PNB MetLife GEM is offering customers life insurance coverage and will also helps create wealth.
PNB MetLife GEM gives back the following charges deducted during the policy term:
- Return of Fund Management Charges
- Return of Premium Allocation Charges
- Return of Mortality Charges
The customers have the option to choose from 13 different funds in accordance to their risk appetite. They also have the option for goal-based fund management strategies, the release said. The plan also has a top-up feature which will allow customers to enhance their coverage and accelerate their savings goals.
PNB MetLife GEM has 5 coverage options:
- Wealth – This option provides life insurance cover and helps build a corpus to fund future dreams
- Wealth Plus Care – Features of Wealth plus waiver of premium benefit in the event of diagnosis of any of the 5 listed Critical Illnesses
- Goal Assured – Offers triple benefits: Pays lumpsum death benefit, waives off future premiums in the event of death and also pays accumulated funds as maturity benefit.
- Income Assured – 4 in 1 benefit: Pays lumpsum death benefit, waives off future premiums in the event of death, pays accumulated funds as maturity benefit and pays regular income to family
- Smart Child – A unique offering which helps customers save for children’s education and financially secure their future.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.