Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Krishna Janmashtami, the auspicious Indian festival Janmashtami will be celebrated on August 19. Krishna Janmashtami — ”Occasion of the birth of Krishna”, also known simply as Janmashtami or Gokulashtami, is an annual Hindu festival that celebrates the birth of Krishna, the eighth avatar of Vishnu. People of Hindu believe organise pujas, visit temples, decorate homes, and fast on this day.
Krishna Janmashtami It is celebrated across the country. Lord Krishna is considered as the eighth avatar of Lord Vishnu. As Janmashtami 2022 is here, this article can help you share Quotes, Wishes, Images, Status, Video and Messages to share with your loved ones.
– May Lord Krishna show you the right path as he showed Arjuna the way in the battle of Mahabharata at Kurukshetra. Happy Janmashami!
– I hope Krishna’s joyful melodies bring you joy and bliss this Janmashtami. Happy Janmashtami!
– Happy Janmashtami everyone! May Natkhat Nandlal always give you many reasons to be joyous.
Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Quotes from Bhagavad Gita
– “Work for work’s sake, not for yourself. Act but do not be attached to your actions. Be in the world, but not of it.”
– “You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions.”
– “The spirit is beyond destruction. No one can bring an end to spirit which is everlasting.”
– “Through selfless service, you will always be fruitful and find the fulfilment of your desires”
Krishna Janmashtami 2022 WhatsApp DP, video and Status
On the Krishna Janmashtami 2022, you can change your WhatsApp DP and Status as well. All you need to do is, go to Google search tab and type Happy Janmashtami 2022 or Janmashtami . You will see relevant images and vidoes. You need to download those images and videos to set it as Your WhatsApp DP or WhatsApp Status or send to your loved ones.
To send Krishna Janmashtami 2022 WhatsApp stickers, all you need to do is go to the Play Store and search for apps like Janmashtami WhatsApp stickers or something on similar lines. Download and install apps of your choice from the list of apps that appears in front of you. Once installed, open it and select the preferred stickers and tap on the “Add to WhatsApp” or “+” option.
Open an individual or group chat. To add sticker packs, tap Emoji > Stickers > Add . Tap Download next to the sticker pack you want to download. If prompted, tap DOWNLOAD. Tap Back. Find and tap the sticker you want to send.
(With inputs from Zee News)