Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Electronics Manufacturing Services (ESM) provider Syrma SGS Technology will be launching its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on Friday. The offer closes on 18 August. THe company has been giving its services in electronics system design and manufacturing for over four decades. Syrma SGS also offers OEM solutions for RFID tags & inlays and high-frequency magnetic components. We serve global OEMs in 20+ countries and have supplied several hundreds of million units.
Syrma SGS Technology Limited IPO: Here are top 10 things to know about this issue
1) Symbol – SYRMA
2) Issue Period – 12 Aug 2022 to 18 Aug 2022
3) IPO Market Timings – 10am to 5pm
4) Post Issue Modification – 19 Aug 2022 from 10 am to 11 am
5) Issue Size – Number of shares 4,00,20,077
6) Price Band – Rs 209-220
7) Market Lot – 68 and Minimum Bid Quantity is 1 lot or 68 shares
8) Maximum Bid Quantity: for Qualified Institutional Investors – 40020040. Maximum Bid Quantity for Non-Institutional Investors 20010020.
9) Book Running Lead Manager (BRLM) – DAM Capital Advisors Limited, ICICI Securities Limited, IIFL Securities Ltd. Sponsor Bank is HDFC Bank Limited
10) Registrar – LINK INTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
The issue is Book Buillding and the company plans to raise around Rs 840 cr from this issue according the information available on Edelweiss App.
Syrma SGS Technology IPO: From allotment to listing full timeline
1) Issue opens on 12 August (Friday) and closes on 18 August (Thursday).
2) 24 August – Finalisation of basis of allotment
3) 25 August – Issue of refunds
4) Transfer of shares to demat accouts on 26 August.
5) Listing likley on 26 August.
This information has been sourced from Edelweiss App, is tentative and may change.