TS EAMCET Counselling: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE has commenced the registration process for the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) counselling 2022. Candidates who want to apply for the M.P.C stream can apply through the official website — eamcet.tsche.ac.in and steamed.nic.in.
TSCHE notice for Minority candidates
The official notice mentions: Minority candidates (Muslim/Christian) who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET (M.P.C Stream) -2022, are informed to apply to consider them for the leftover seats if any, after exhausting all the TSEAMCET (M.P.C Stream)-2022, qualified Minority candidates in Minority Engineering / Pharmacy colleges opting for admission through Convenor (S.W-I).
Candidates are not eligible for fee reimbursement scheme.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2022 Apply Online
1. Visit website the official website https://tseamcet.nic.in
2. Click on the not qualified / not appeared minority candidates link on the home page.
3. Fill application form and pay processing Fee and download the application form from the website.
4. Commencement of filling application form and payment of processing fee is 21-08-2022 and last date for payment of processing fee is 23-08-2022.
5. Submit the downloaded application form along with the certificates mentioned below in person to the Convenor, TSEAMCET-2022 Admissions, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad on or before 25-08-2022 by 5 P.M.
Marks memo of qualifying examination Inter or its equivalent.
Study certificates from VI to Intermediate.
Caste certificate, if applicable.
6. Applications form after 25-08-2022 by 5 P.M will not be accepted.
7. Applications with insufficient information and not satisfying the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected.
8. Ranks will be generated on 27-08-2022 and will be informed to your registered mobile number.
9. Book the slot after getting a message on 28-08-2022 for certificate verification scheduled on 29-08-2022 and 30-08-2022 at available HLC and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.