TS PGECET 2022 counselling date, fees, registration: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has begun from today, September 19, the counselling process for the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET).
Candidates can register for TS PGECET round 1 counselling process on the official website of TSCHE — The counselling process for TS PGECET will continue till 2 October.
“All the entries should be correct, and the candidates are responsible for any incorrect entry,” reads the notification.
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Fees
Candidates applying for the TS PGECET 2022 counselling will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 600, as per the notification. The fee would be non-refundable. The processing fee has to be paid through online mode (Credit / Debit Cards / Internet Banking) in favour of ‘Secretary, TSCHE’.
TS PGECET 2022: Important dates
- Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines) 19.09.2022 to 02.10.2022
- Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking 22.09.2022 to 24.09.2022
- Display of verified list of eligible registered candidates & call for corrections if any through e-mail 04.10.2022
- Exercising Web options- Phase I 07.10.2022 to 09.10.2022 6 Edit of web options-Phase -I 10.10.2022
- List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the website (Phase-I) 12.10.2022
- Reporting at concerned colleges for Verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee receipt (if any) 12.10.2022 to 15.10.2022
- Commencement of Class work 17.10.2022
TS PGECET 2022: Dcouments to carry
1. GATE / GPAT Score card /PGECET Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
2. Degree / Provisional Certificate (PC) & Consolidate Memorandum Marks (CMM) of qualifying Examination.
3. 10+2/Intermediate/Diploma Certificate.
4. SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
5. Bonafide (Study) certificates from Class IX to Graduation.
6. Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Distance / Open education mode).
7. Integrated community (Caste) certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued after 02.06.2014, if applicable.
8. Latest Income Certificate on or before 01.01.2022, if applicable.
9. Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Reservation (applicable only to OC candidates. Candidates should produce EWS Certificate issued by MRO/ Tahsildar valid for the year 2022-23.
10. In respect of non-local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted: Residence Certificate, Employer Certificate